[HELP] VHBL for 3.61

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Razaele, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Razaele
    OP

Razaele Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2016
    I need help in acquiring a backup with VHBL bubble installed. I recently bought a secondhand PSV and it had 3.61 installed. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance guys.

2. VitaType

VitaType GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 16, 2016
    Germany
    If you have no Vita with <=3.60 you can use or a old backup from your own account with VHBL bubble you're out-of-luck to create one atm. You can only use them on 3.61, but not create.

Get a <=3.60 Vita or a trustworthy person with such a Vita and give this person your PSN login data to create a bubble for you.

Maybe someone finds a way on 3.61, but everyone is working on 3.60 atm (the fw version which allows HENkaku), therefore I wouldn't hold by breath for that.

Last edited by VitaType, Oct 1, 2016
    cvskid likes this.
  3. Razaele
    OP

Razaele Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2016
    thanks. I have read in a thread that metroid maniac gives backups for free, but i can't seem to send him a message here.

4. VitaType

Jul 16, 2016
    Germany
    Personal messages are called Conversations (the small letter envelope in the top right corner) here.
    Welcome to the forums :)

5. Razaele
    OP

Razaele Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2016
    well yeah. but i literally can't send him a message. When I clicked on his avatar, there is no button for sending a message to him. and when I clicked on that envelope, I can't find the add conversation. I'm a complete new here....

6. VitaType

Jul 16, 2016
    Germany
    I assume you need 10 posts. http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Member_Ranks
    Maybe you find a way to help someone here or you find something you like and write a small thank you post in the releated thread ;)

Edit: Also you find this kind of thread for every console in this forums https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-essentials-ps-vita-games.435410/

Razaele likes this.
  7. Razaele
    OP

Razaele Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2016
    Thanks for that. I'll read that. :)

8. Razaele
    OP

Razaele Member

Newcomer