[HELP] Updating Ironfall

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by xChryma, Aug 29, 2015.

1. xChryma
    OP

xChryma Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2015
    Albania
    I'm on 1.0, every time I run the homebrew it asks if I want to update. Even if I say yes and go to update it it will do the same thing. Is it impossible to update Ironfall now that it's no longer on the eShop? If so, is there a way to get rid of the message constantly telling me I need to update it?

2. Kaneco

Kaneco GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Try going to your 'account activity' or something along the lines of that where you can view your downloads and try to see if the update is somewhere around there and/or try to 'repair' Ironfall...which works, but it might just reinstall 1.0 again. I tried it after it got removed but I already had 1.1.

You can also check 'updates' under your 'account' options in the eshop. If not you're just out of luck in that regard...so just install Ironhax for Ironfall 1.0.

3. xChryma
    OP

xChryma Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2015
    Albania
    Yeah I've looked around my downloads and add on content, it's not in there. I guess I'm going to have to stick to 1.0.

4. Favna

Favna #PCMasterRace

Sep 12, 2009
    Netherlands
    The game itself isn't that great at all anyway so I personally wouldn't see the issue. If you actually like the gameplay of Ironfall I highly advise you to pick up a game like Splinter Cell or Battlefield on a TV console instead. Ironfall is just a waste of time really.

5. xChryma
    OP

xChryma Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2015
    Albania
    The only reason really, is that every time I open it to go into the homebrew menu it says I need to update it. It's just a minor annoyance that I thought had a simpler solution, I don't mind that much though if I can't just update it :)

6. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    I wouldn't bother updating. If you did, you'd have to reinstall the the exploit for IronFall 1.1. The game isn't anything interesting and it's not hard to spam A past the update notification.

mattycfp likes this.