Help trying to get Wii and GameCube DVD cases for...

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by MR John, Nov 9, 2012.

1. MR John
    OP

Newcomer MR John Newbie

Canada
    Hello.

I have a Wii and I have the Wii Wode and I play the Wii and GameCube games off of a 1TB USB external Hard Drive...

I use the GameCube menu for the Wode and it lets you select the game on your TV using the GameCube controller... BUT that menu is a text only menu and so no DVD game case covers are shown and so what I want to do is download the full game case covers in .jpg files and save them to my 32GB SD memory card and then view them on the Wii Photo Channel. (I don't want to softmod at all)

I have started to download some of the game covers for the games I have from www.cdcovers.cc and for the games that I can't find the covers on there I go to www.gametdb.com and download the full HQ game cover and gametdb has there game covers as a .png picture file and so I save the .png file on my Windows 7 computer and I open the file in the Windows Paint program that comes with Windows 7 and then I go to File - Save As and select .jpg

So I have 2 problems I need help with... The only way I know how to download the game Case Covers is by going to the cdcovers or gametdb websites and getting each cover one by one and that takes forever to do... So does anyone know of a program or a way to get the Wii and GameCube case covers faster and easier? For me I only want the Original (Not custom made ones) English NTSC USA Case Covers. (And if there is a Player's Choice case I would like to get them instead of the Original)

The 2nd problem is that the Wii Photo Channel... When it shows the pictures off the SD Card it will only show them by the .jpg file's date and there is no option to display the pictures Alphabetical... So does anyone know how to get the Wii Photo Channel to show the pictures Alphabetical? Or does anyone know how to change the files date to make it show up Alphabetical in the Wii Photo Channel?

So if anyone can help me with my problems listed here Please do... I would really appreciate it and once I get all the English NTSC USA cases for the Wii and GameCube Games... Then I will share it on here for anyone else who wants it.

Thank You.

2. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    have you tried here?

3. MR John
    OP

Newcomer MR John Newbie

Canada
    Yes but they dont have the full front to back game case covers like the other sites I listed in my question... and I need to find a way to get all the GameCube NTSC USA and Wii NTSC USA case covers with out getting them individually 1 by 1 as that will take forever.

Does anyone know where I can download the case covers in packs or some other way to get them all faster??

Thanks.

4. pwsincd

Member pwsincd Garage Flower

United Kingdom
    wiiflow :)