Help to choose something wisely

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by riseofdeth, Mar 13, 2017.

1. riseofdeth
    OP

riseofdeth Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2015
    Venezuela
    Mérida, Venezuela
    Hello guys i got a quiestion for ya, whats the best option for a user like me who want to play games, dlc, and stuff that actually requires sig patches but can handle the bother of booting all the stuff needed with browser hax, i mean i dont want or cant install haxchi, cbhc or similar. Please help i-ve been waiting for the things to turn as clean and easy as possible for a noob user like me. thanks:bow:

2. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    If you can't use HaxChi then your best bet is mocha. You can even use quickstart menu to autolaunch Mocha using browser.

3. digipimp75

digipimp75 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 16, 2014
    United States
    Why can't you install Haxchi?

4. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
  5. Shikkichu

Shikkichu Just a Pika Girl~

Jan 28, 2017
    Switzerland
    Wherever my Pikachu is.
    If they're like me and it's the "families" wii-u and not technically theirs.
    My step-dad would throw a HUGE fit over me doing anything since he bought it. Even using browser exploits he'd throw massive fits over "Don't you do that and break my system" which in my defense though I have NEVER bricked a console, well other than doing my own thing and knowing completely I can back it up at least, but he won't care.

So maybe that's why they can't install it, someone will see "Oh not enough room on system, lemme move this over to usb" and next thing you know, poof, things start to break xD

It would explain the "i dont want or cant install haxchi, cbhc or similar."

Last edited by Shikkichu, Mar 13, 2017
  6. riseofdeth
    OP

riseofdeth Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2015
    Venezuela
    Mérida, Venezuela
    Thank you all for your replies!! will be Mocha then !! jejeje. Ill really like to install haxchi, but getting the 5 bucks for this can turn into a pain in the arse, from the place i live. Also i got problems to get into the eshop since a long time. Dont know if is the internet connection or something else... Banned maybe, dont know, it simple tries to get into and pff error, dont remember the error code right know. Well ill give it a shot to this Mocha CFW. Thank you

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Now, this mocha cfw does produce any adverse effects into the funtioning of the wii u system?. I was reading some post, that talk how mocha can add boot load times and stuff like that. Dont know if this was old information or something related to mocha working along with coolboot or something like that. So, is Mocha CFW and his way of sig patching the same as haxchi or coolboot, obviously without the automatized or more accesible way of working. Has the same effects on my wiiu using one or the other? Thanks :teach:

Last edited by riseofdeth, Mar 14, 2017
  7. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    The same guy that made HaxChi and CBHC made mocha. They do the same thing. One just takes a few extra clicks and the Web browser and the other does not.

8. dojafoja

dojafoja life elevated

Jan 2, 2014
    Didn't Fix94 write Haxchi/CBHC and Dimok write Mocha?

9. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I thought FIX94 did mocha too. My bad

dojafoja likes this.
  10. dojafoja

dojafoja life elevated

Jan 2, 2014
    I thought maybe I missed something lol.