Homebrew [HELP] sysUpdater

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Not from the sysUpdate itself no. After it goes and installs everything fine it does the reboot cycle and starts with the black screen on the bottom with "An error has occurred" on the bottom screen
Then you should try using othe downgrade files

Commodore Jim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I'm having the same issue as the OP was. All cia files updated successfully, shut it down after it stuck at the "reboot in 10 seconds" screen. Restarting without the SD card in, even in recovery mode, stays at a black screen with the power light on.

This is on an O3DS XL, downgrading from 9.8 to 9.2. I downgraded my own N3DS XL yesterday by the same method with no problems. Is there any fix for this or have I bricked it? If so, what the hell did I actually do wrong?

Manuel9181

GBAtemp Prosecutor
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I'm having the same issue as the OP was. All cia files updated successfully, shut it down after it stuck at the "reboot in 10 seconds" screen. Restarting without the SD card in, even in recovery mode, stays at a black screen with the power light on.

This is on an O3DS XL, downgrading from 9.8 to 9.2. I downgraded my own N3DS XL yesterday by the same method with no problems. Is there any fix for this or have I bricked it? If so, what the hell did I actually do wrong?
Are you sure that you haven't installed the fw for the n3ds into your o3ds? In this case your console is hardbricked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD