Hacking [HELP] softbrick after SafeCtrtransfer

Alten

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When I installed A9LH in my o3ds(13.2.35J),I turn off the power after installed SafeCtrtransfer(Just want to change wifi setting....),and I userecovery mode,it stop at 90% and show error on the screen,it still black screen now when I turn it on,How to safe my 3ds?

Last edited by Alten,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
First, always make a NAND backup. I am not trying to put you down or anything, but the NAND backup is seriously the most important thing right now. And with sighax, it's gotten even better. So I can't stress enough to always make a NAND backup and if you don't have the space for one, buy a new SD card. An SD card is a lot cheaper than a 3DS. I am saying this because I actually care about wanting to help you and keep your system working.
Right, now where did the error happen? You mentioned after 90% of something? As well what guide were you using? Because the current 3ds.guide no longer requires safectrtransfer.

Alten

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
First, always make a NAND backup. I am not trying to put you down or anything, but the NAND backup is seriously the most important thing right now. And with sighax, it's gotten even better. So I can't stress enough to always make a NAND backup and if you don't have the space for one, buy a new SD card. An SD card is a lot cheaper than a 3DS. I am saying this because I actually care about wanting to help you and keep your system working.
Right, now where did the error happen? You mentioned after 90% of something? As well what guide were you using? Because the current 3ds.guide no longer requires safectrtransfer.

ahh.sorry,I found my back up in the SD card.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ahh.sorry,I found my back up in the SD card.
No need to apologize, I am just trying to be helpful.
If you have a NAND backup, then worse to comes to wosrse, you can use a hardmod to restore everything.
But can you clear up some of the questions as well? I am just trying to make sure I understand everything in complete detail and or help get more details for anyone else to help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1