[HELP] softbrick after SafeCtrtransfer

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Alten, May 20, 2017.

1. Alten
    OP

Alten Newbie

Newcomer
    May 20, 2017
    When I installed A9LH in my o3ds(13.2.35J),I turn off the power after installed SafeCtrtransfer(Just want to change wifi setting....),and I userecovery mode,it stop at 90% and show error on the screen,it still black screen now when I turn it on,How to safe my 3ds?

Last edited by Alten, May 20, 2017
  2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine Suspended

Suspended
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Did you make sure you made a NAND backup?

3. Alten
    OP

Alten Newbie

Newcomer
    May 20, 2017
    no...

4. Lilith Valentine

Suspended
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    First, always make a NAND backup. I am not trying to put you down or anything, but the NAND backup is seriously the most important thing right now. And with sighax, it's gotten even better. So I can't stress enough to always make a NAND backup and if you don't have the space for one, buy a new SD card. An SD card is a lot cheaper than a 3DS. I am saying this because I actually care about wanting to help you and keep your system working.
    Right, now where did the error happen? You mentioned after 90% of something? As well what guide were you using? Because the current 3ds.guide no longer requires safectrtransfer.

5. Alten
    OP

Alten Newbie

Newcomer
    May 20, 2017
    ahh.sorry,I found my back up in the SD card.

6. Lilith Valentine

Suspended
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    No need to apologize, I am just trying to be helpful.
    If you have a NAND backup, then worse to comes to wosrse, you can use a hardmod to restore everything.
    But can you clear up some of the questions as well? I am just trying to make sure I understand everything in complete detail and or help get more details for anyone else to help