ROM Hack [HELP] SNES VC Decrypting doesn't work

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone inject Chrono Trigger and E.V.O. Search For Eden for me? PM me maybe? I can't do this stuff, hex editing is not my specialty. Looking at all the numbers I lose my place and my eyes bother me lol.

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2cac5da5b9.png
finally made a good looking one that actually works

Reactions: SLiV3R and Azel

ootnes2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone get a J region vc to run on U? I'm running into a crash, possibly caused when the emulator prompts about sending info back to Nintendo.

Friendsxix

Introspective Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap, how? Does it play well? Any issues?
I only played it for like 5 seconds (I've never actually played Chrono Trigger! D: ), but it seemed to be working fine. 0x40 in the header of data.bin seemingly controls the volume, so that might have to be adjusted on a game-by-game basis to attain the best audio quality.

Sopres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only played it for like 5 seconds (I've never actually played Chrono Trigger! D: ), but it seemed to be working fine. 0x40 in the header of data.bin seemingly controls the volume, so that might have to be adjusted on a game-by-game basis to attain the best audio quality.
I wouldn't mind guinea pigging for a little bit to play and look for errors. Do you plan on uploading anywhere?

Sopres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't built a formal .cia yet, but I do have the data.bin if you want.
I'd love to, but I have no clue how to go about compiling it as a .cia. I wouldn't mind having the data.bin for my own testing, but I'd also like to wait if you'd like to make a formal .cia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/86HNVHp9ts4?si=ZtnzsnhlNxNN-Fnu +1