[Help] Smash dlc.cia trouble

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Noike, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Noike
    OP

Noike Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2016
    Hey everyone, i have tried almost everything to install the dlc via .cia , i delete the dlc that i already have (Cloud), the SD data, the cia install perfectly, but when i boot the game, surprise, get nothing but Cloud again (was deleted before)
    i try others dlc cias but i got the same result :/
    i have the physical copy of the game btw

2. pofer

pofer GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Spain
    Somewhere around the corner
    are you sure you're using the correct DLC pack for your region?

3. Noike
    OP

Noike Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2016
    sure, but don't know why cloud alway come back insted of the other characters

4. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Gambia, The
    1. does it give you an error when installingthe cia, or does it just not seem to apply the dlc even when it installed?

2. i had similar problems until i removed all update data (there may be two or three entries) for smash first (through system menu) and then installed a cia of the latest smash updates. afterwards, i installed update pack 2, 3 and 4 and then it worked. (using bigbluemenu)

know that, whenever you enter eshop, cia dlc will be voided so you have to install it again. but for smash, its enough to just install the last dlc pack from that point on (the rest most likely will give you errors)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

did you actually buy cloud? because then it would only make sense that he always works.

5. Noike
    OP

Noike Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2016
    my game is 1.1.0 by default, so if i delete the update 1.1.3 can the dlc be apply?
    cloud is the only character i have buy, but the cia does not include him, so i have no idea how he come back after i delete him xD