Help... RTC patch for EFA 512Mbit?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Kestol, Sep 21, 2008.

Sep 21, 2008
  1. Kestol
    OP

Newcomer Kestol Advanced Member

Denmark
    Hello i got the EFA 512Mbit without RTC...
    And i read u can patch roms so they work even though they need RTC (Like Pokemon)...
    Where do i get this patcher???

And i also tryed to throw the following games in but they didnt work.. why???

- DBZ Taiketsu (Error: At the title screen i get the message that the game cant run under my current hardware [​IMG] )
    - DBZ Leagacy (Can play until i get to the flight thing in the game... Then i get the same error as above [​IMG] )
    - DBZ Super sonic warriors ( Same error as above)

Whyyy?

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    DBZ uses an extra chip like in the NES games, your out of luck.

3. WigWrm

Member WigWrm GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ....^?????

All of the games you mention use a save type called eeprom. I don't own an EFA so I cant be sure, but it is possible that your card does not natively support this save type. Download a program called GBATA and sram patch these games. They should be playable on your card after this. This program also includes the Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire RTC patch as you mentioned.

4. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    well I do and the SRAM patch doesn't help on DBZ roms. It is not particularly helpful to him by giving false hope of playing DBZ on the EFA. The efa 512 supports eeprom save states, otherwise I wouldn't be playing Zelda minish cap on it. And NO, DBZ doesn't run on the EFA-512 even with SRAM patching. You still want to argue with me when I already tried it and know the actual results?