Hacking Help removing CFW

AlabasterPenguins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to use Haku33 4.5(I believe it's 4.5, but it's the newest on Github) and all it seems to do is reset my switch, now I believe I also still have my sys NAND from when I first modded my switch, would restoring that (however I do that) be better than attempting to get Haku33 to work?
'cause I'm trying to get it back to factory settings

doom95

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No. If you've since updated HOS you burnt fuses and your old backup on lower version will refuse to boot. Leave it as is, that should be fine after Haku.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to use Haku33 4.5(I believe it's 4.5, but it's the newest on Github) and all it seems to do is reset my switch, now I believe I also still have my sys NAND from when I first modded my switch, would restoring that (however I do that) be better than attempting to get Haku33 to work?
'cause I'm trying to get it back to factory settings
If you have a emunand, then wiping the sd is all you need to do. if you installed/did stuff on sysnand in cfw, you are likely banned, just restore switch. cfw exists on sd card.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No. If you've since updated HOS you burnt fuses and your old backup on lower version will refuse to boot. Leave it as is, that should be fine after Haku.
Updating doesn't burn fuses as long as long as they didn't boot OFW (which they shouldn't if they are using CFW on sysNAND, as it won't have protections in place for the console calling home and getting them banned)
If they used AutoRCM chances are they never booted stock OFW after hacking.

AlabasterPenguins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
though due to me following an annoying tutorial there has been an instance where it booted out of RCM and without the payload, also I'm not banned on it as I've never attached it to the internet post hacking

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night