Hacking Help/Recommendations for a flash card

C02

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My birthday is coming soon and I want a flash card to play 3ds games on. I know there is 2 out there sky3ds and gateway. I have a new 3ds on firmware 10.1.0-27U . I know I wont be able to use gateway , so would u recommend sky3ds?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Sky3DS is your only option unless you are happy with just DS games (get an R4 card that says it will work with later firmwares), or emulators (in which case read about homebrew launcher etc - the homebrew forum is a better place to find out about emulators)

C02

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky3DS is your only option unless you are happy with just DS games (get an R4 card that says it will work with later firmwares), or emulators (in which case read about homebrew launcher etc - the homebrew forum is a better place to find out about emulators)
I have homebrew installed I wanna play 3ds I don't have so sky3ds will be the way to go. Thank you!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I have homebrew installed I wanna play 3ds I don't have so sky3ds will be the way to go. Thank you!
Just keep in mind you won't be able to play many games soo to be released and a few recently released. If you are happy to play the current library you're OK but if you are mainly keen on new games coming out it cold be worthwhile thinking about investing in a <= 9.2 n3DS and selling your current one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)