Hacking [HELP] Problem installing arm9loaderhax on old 3DS

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's not the sd card, it could be the tickets. if the ticket is corrupted or not present, the apps won't display, so the apps may be on the sd card, but the ticket or lack thereof is preventing the apps from appearing.

itaital

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
if it's not the sd card, it could be the tickets. if the ticket is corrupted or not present, the apps won't display, so the apps may be on the sd card, but the ticket or lack thereof is preventing the apps from appearing.
it is every time I close the 3ds or go to sleep mode id generate new home screen
I dont know what is the problem

Natsuru

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It does sound like you have a bad SD card. If there is nothing of any value on it I suggest you do a full format not the quick one and try again. Failing that I would try another SD card. (Backup if you do)
The data is clearly being corrupted by something, short of a bad SD card slot the only reasonable explanation is the SD card itself.

itaital

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
It does sound like you have a bad SD card. If there is nothing of any value on it I suggest you do a full format not the quick one and try again. Failing that I would try another SD card. (Backup if you do)
The data is clearly being corrupted by something, short of a bad SD card slot the only reasonable explanation is the SD card itself.

When I format my sd card what to do to:

1) to copy all the data to the sd card from the sd card before formatting?
2) download all the files again and put them in the sd card?
3) to do again the guide and if yes then from what stage?

Last edited by itaital,

Natsuru

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. If you want to use a new card format the new card and copy the data over to the new card. If you want to use the same card just back it up to your PC, format it (not quick) copy everything back to it. I suggests you don't copy the "Nintendo 3DS" folder
2. You can download updated files such as the home brew starter kit, luma .etc if you want.
3. No need to do the guide again. A9LH is installed. Just make sure arm9loaderhax.bin is in the root of the SD card.

itaital

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
1. If you want to use a new card format the new card and copy the data over to the new card. If you want to use the same card just back it up to your PC, format it (not quick) copy everything back to it. I suggests you don't copy the "Nintendo 3DS" folder
2. You can download updated files such as the home brew starter kit, luma .etc if you want.
3. No need to do the guide again. A9LH is installed. Just make sure arm9loaderhax.bin is in the root of the SD card.
It is working thanks

Reactions: Natsuru

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on