Hacking HELP PLESESE PS3 4.8.3

nowell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so.my brother updated my shit to 4.8.3 and now all my shit is gone and I'm fucked what can I do please help how can I get back to 4.8.2 heeeelllp and no.i can't get e flasher I only have a usb and pc I really hope that somebody can help me

D

Deleted User

If he updated it to the official, unmodified 4.83 and you can't get an E3 flasher then you're fresh out of luck; you can't currently hack/re-hack a 4.83 system via software alone. When another softmod will be made, nobody knows.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok so.my brother updated my shit to 4.8.3 and now all my shit is gone and I'm fucked what can I do please help how can I get back to 4.8.2 heeeelllp and no.i can't get e flasher I only have a usb and pc I really hope that somebody can help me

If you had CFW then your only options are to downgrade with an eflasher, buy a new ps3 or wait.
If you could only use HAN then you your only options is buy a new ps3 or wait.

nowell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATEEE÷EEEEEE. SO I FOUND A PS3 WITH 4.8.2 GOD IS REAL

ChaosEnergy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have an unmodded ps3, unlucky without knowing that 4,82 is hackable, upgraded to 4,83
can i downgrade to 4.82 and then hack first time?

i bought ez flasher years ago as used device , dont know if its working,, never used it

nowell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATEEE÷EEEEEE. SO I FOUND A PS3 WITH 4.8.2 GOD IS REAL
...........THE HARDRIVE WAS BROKE AND THERE'S NO 4.8.2 FIRMWARE UPP FUCK MEEEEEEE

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just need to wait till they put a new hack out and just play on my Wii and my 3ds and my pc I'm still ok I just love playing on my ps2

...........THE HARDRIVE WAS BROKE AND THERE'S NO 4.8.2 FIRMWARE UPP FUCK MEEEEEEE

I just need to wait till they put a new hack out and just play on my Wii and my 3ds and my pc I'm still ok I just love playing on my ps2
ps2 emu and ps3 games didint finish my sentence

nowell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATEEE brought a ps3 for 10 bucks with 4.7.2 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5