help please

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by kyler, May 24, 2017.

1. kyler
    OP

kyler Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    Canada
    i want to put mocha cfw on my wii u and i cant find a tutorial/guide so could someone link it please (and yes i did use google so dont be mean)

2. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    Click the link in my signature. Its kafluke's noob guide.

And its a pinned topic in this forum, how didn't you see it?

3. kyler
    OP

kyler Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    Canada
    i dont know but i looked for one and couldnt find one

4. jbuck1975

jbuck1975 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    TheTechGenius likes this.
  5. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
  6. A Plus Ric

A Plus Ric GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 30, 2014
    United States
    But that says guide to hacking not guide to mocha, probably why he didn't notice it as the same.

7. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    But it doesn't specify exactly what method the guide uses in the title. So he should of at the very least looked at it and read the guide. Because most guides will specify exactly what the guide is for.

The first time I came to gbatemp it was to mod my WiiU, and I came right here to this forum and seen Kafluke's Noob guide right away.

It's just a lot of people don't like to search or read for themselves, they want other people to do the work for them.

Me personally, I search Google and gbatemp for something I am looking for, for hours, before I even think about making a post to ask a question. Because I want to make sure my question hasn't been asked before.

The answer to his question was literally 4 or 5 posts up from this one. It was even a pinned topic, so it's not like he had to search around the forum for an hour. It takes seconds to find Kafluke's Noob guide. Even if it's your first time on Gbatemp. Lol

8. A Plus Ric

Jan 30, 2014
    United States
    Hey, he did a search first. At least he tried.

9. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    He said he searched first, but if he did, chances are very high he would of found Kafluke's guide, or another guide on gbatemp. Lol. Most guides on gbatemp explain the different CFW methods and how to install and run them.

I don't know, I just find it hard to believe he searched gbatemp for a guide before he made this post.

What's done is done, I'm just saying next time he should spend a little more time searching what he's looking for. Because most of the time the answer it right in front of you, if your looking for it.

10. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Full Mocha instructions are included in the guide. Mocha is a CFW iosu hack. So yes, a guide to hacking would/should include Mocha instructions.

11. A Plus Ric

Jan 30, 2014
    United States
    He said he used google. Yall just wanting to bash him for not realizing it. Typical gbatemp.net though.