Help please!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dbzgotenks, Oct 19, 2010.

Oct 19, 2010

Help please! by dbzgotenks at 8:32 PM (588 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. dbzgotenks
    OP

Newcomer dbzgotenks Member

United States
    I downloaded Sonic 4 and used the Wad Manager to install it to my wii (softmodded, 4.2 I believe). after it installed I returned to the wii menu and a window popped up saying the wii memory was full, and then it sent me to the save data menu. I deleted a few things I don't use anymore, and on the bottom right hand corner it still said I had 0 blocks left. I returned to the home menu and the same window appeared. I can't do anything anymore because right when I start up my wii the window appears and sends me straight to the data management screen. It was working perfectly fine until I installed Sonic 4, so I'm guessing that's what's causing this problem. Anybody know how I can fix it?

2. w!!

Member w!! GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Do you have priiloader installed? You can use that to load HBC and then delete the sonic wad you installed.... You may be able to delete it from the wii channel settings too.

3. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    ummm... continue deleting channels until u have more than 0 blocks free...

U can always move the game to the sd card menu (which won't be playable unless your SM IOS is patched) or move them to an emulated nand and use either triiforce, uneek or sneek to access them

4. dbzgotenks
    OP

Newcomer dbzgotenks Member

United States
    I don't know if priiloader is installed, I recently got back from vacation and during that time my brother modded my wii. I don't really know what's installed and what isn't.

I'll try deleting Sonic 4 from the data management screen, see if that at least lets me use my wii.

EDIT: deleted it and now I have 257 blocks free. I guess Sonic 4 took more space then I thought.

EDIT 2: It seems to be working now that I've made more room for it. Thanks for helping!