Hacking Help please!

dbzgotenks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded Sonic 4 and used the Wad Manager to install it to my wii (softmodded, 4.2 I believe). after it installed I returned to the wii menu and a window popped up saying the wii memory was full, and then it sent me to the save data menu. I deleted a few things I don't use anymore, and on the bottom right hand corner it still said I had 0 blocks left. I returned to the home menu and the same window appeared. I can't do anything anymore because right when I start up my wii the window appears and sends me straight to the data management screen. It was working perfectly fine until I installed Sonic 4, so I'm guessing that's what's causing this problem. Anybody know how I can fix it?

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have priiloader installed? You can use that to load HBC and then delete the sonic wad you installed.... You may be able to delete it from the wii channel settings too.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
ummm... continue deleting channels until u have more than 0 blocks free...

U can always move the game to the sd card menu (which won't be playable unless your SM IOS is patched) or move them to an emulated nand and use either triiforce, uneek or sneek to access them

dbzgotenks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if priiloader is installed, I recently got back from vacation and during that time my brother modded my wii. I don't really know what's installed and what isn't.

I'll try deleting Sonic 4 from the data management screen, see if that at least lets me use my wii.

EDIT: deleted it and now I have 257 blocks free. I guess Sonic 4 took more space then I thought.

EDIT 2: It seems to be working now that I've made more room for it. Thanks for helping!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...