Homebrew help please

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've made a song on the NDS using LSDJ and lameboy. but I want to move the song into the computer. but I got the save in NDS does not want to read by the GBA emulator. how to transfer save it to your computer?? help me please
I'm sorry if there are mistakes in my talk. I'm not too good at speaking english

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Which GBA emulator are you using, and are you sure you're putting the save in the right place? Neither VBA-M or no$gba expect the save to be in the same folder as the ROM by default in current versions, they're stored in subdirectories under the executables' (from memory, "BATTERY" for no$, and "saves" for VBA-M). Not on Windows right now so I can't check exactly where the save folders are.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Which GBA emulator are you using, and are you sure you're putting the save in the right place? Neither VBA-M or no$gba expect the save to be in the same folder as the ROM by default in current versions, they're stored in subdirectories under the executables' (from memory, "BATTERY" for no$, and "saves" for VBA-M). Not on Windows right now so I can't check exactly where the save folders are.

im use Gameboy advance emulator........and I've sure put the right place ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yltcaxE