Help Please... Strange madworld dilemma for hard modded wii !!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by uaeguy, Mar 18, 2009.

1. uaeguy
    OP

Newcomer uaeguy Newbie

United States
    Hi guys i have a hard modded wii with wiikey and its 3.4u.. So i get a backup of madworld and insert the game then the wii asks for a system update that comes with the game so i agree to the update and wait for it...for some reason it took forever so i assumed it froze so i shutdown the system , now whenever i try and insert the madworld disks and it reads it the wii just freezes and the control stops working, i dont know what happened or what im supposed to do, someone please help !!

Ps: i have no wii homebrew channel and i dont know anything about soft mods, i made a backup of sonic and the black knight and it worked fine so please anyone please help me =(

2. SenorClean

Member SenorClean GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    That's a strange one... do other games still work?

I suggest trying an update through settings...

3. uaeguy
    OP

Newcomer uaeguy Newbie

United States
    Yeah other games work fine and i did do the update through settings and it says that i have the latest firmware, i dont know whether the backup isnt working or what , i just know that it did ask me for an update the first time and froze during it and now whenever i put the cd it the control just dies , any hints anyone ?

4. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    maybe cause of a bad burn you got a corrupted update !! resulted in corrupted IOS installs , try a different copy or even rent the original and try to update from , and maybe you had a scrubbed ISO with no update partition !! so try that and post the results back please [​IMG] hala be el shabab [​IMG]

5. CreX

Member CreX GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    Very strange... but I have a fast solution: Buy the game! It's worth it [​IMG]

6. uaeguy
    OP

Newcomer uaeguy Newbie

United States
    Mashkoor big moe, but the iso that i burnt had an update the firt time i put it but the update bar stopped moving when it reached the end and stayed like that so when i turned off my system and then back on everytime i put the madworld cd the control just dies on me and the wii kinda freezes thats why i dont know if its cause of the iso or the update or what but i do know that all my other games works fine.

7. uaeguy
    OP

Newcomer uaeguy Newbie

United States
    Mashkoor big moe, but the iso that i burnt had an update the firt time i put it but the update bar stopped moving when it reached the end and stayed like that so when i turned off my system and then back on everytime i put the madworld cd the control just dies on me and the wii kinda freezes thats why i dont know if its cause of the iso or the update or what but i do know that all my other games works fine.

8. BIG MOE

Syria
    7abibi [​IMG] your best bet is to install softmod as well it will not harm your setup with the modchip , then install the added IOSs for the game 38,53,55 then try it again and see if that fixed it , and if not you will still be able to play it via the Gamma Launcher or the SoftChip [​IMG]

9. BIG MOE

Syria
    7abibi [​IMG] your best bet is to install softmod as well it will not harm your setup with the modchip , then install the added IOSs for the game 38,53,55 then try it again and see if that fixed it , and if not you will still be able to play it via the Gamma Launcher or the SoftChip [​IMG]