Hacking Help Please... Strange madworld dilemma for hard modded wii !!

uaeguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys i have a hard modded wii with wiikey and its 3.4u.. So i get a backup of madworld and insert the game then the wii asks for a system update that comes with the game so i agree to the update and wait for it...for some reason it took forever so i assumed it froze so i shutdown the system , now whenever i try and insert the madworld disks and it reads it the wii just freezes and the control stops working, i dont know what happened or what im supposed to do, someone please help !!

Ps: i have no wii homebrew channel and i dont know anything about soft mods, i made a backup of sonic and the black knight and it worked fine so please anyone please help me =(

uaeguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah other games work fine and i did do the update through settings and it says that i have the latest firmware, i dont know whether the backup isnt working or what , i just know that it did ask me for an update the first time and froze during it and now whenever i put the cd it the control just dies , any hints anyone ?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
uaeguy said:
Yeah other games work fine and i did do the update through settings and it says that i have the latest firmware, i dont know whether the backup isnt working or what , i just know that it did ask me for an update the first time and froze during it and now whenever i put the cd it the control just dies , any hints anyone ?
maybe cause of a bad burn you got a corrupted update !! resulted in corrupted IOS installs , try a different copy or even rent the original and try to update from , and maybe you had a scrubbed ISO with no update partition !! so try that and post the results back please
wink.gif
hala be el shabab
wink.gif

uaeguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mashkoor big moe, but the iso that i burnt had an update the firt time i put it but the update bar stopped moving when it reached the end and stayed like that so when i turned off my system and then back on everytime i put the madworld cd the control just dies on me and the wii kinda freezes thats why i dont know if its cause of the iso or the update or what but i do know that all my other games works fine.

uaeguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mashkoor big moe, but the iso that i burnt had an update the firt time i put it but the update bar stopped moving when it reached the end and stayed like that so when i turned off my system and then back on everytime i put the madworld cd the control just dies on me and the wii kinda freezes thats why i dont know if its cause of the iso or the update or what but i do know that all my other games works fine.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
uaeguy said:
7abibi
smile.gif
your best bet is to install softmod as well it will not harm your setup with the modchip , then install the added IOSs for the game 38,53,55 then try it again and see if that fixed it , and if not you will still be able to play it via the Gamma Launcher or the SoftChip
wink.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
uaeguy said:
7abibi
smile.gif
your best bet is to install softmod as well it will not harm your setup with the modchip , then install the added IOSs for the game 38,53,55 then try it again and see if that fixed it , and if not you will still be able to play it via the Gamma Launcher or the SoftChip
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1