Help..please noob here

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by the_otsutsuki, Feb 24, 2017.

1. the_otsutsuki
    OP

the_otsutsuki GBAtemp Regular

Feb 19, 2017
    United States
    so I just recently installed an ark bubble on my vita. Now I have NO CLUE WHAT IM DOING. I'm trying to play crisis core ffvii on my vita but I for the life of me CANNOT figure out what I'm doing wrong. Ive put the game in a psp save file, something I don't play and I got it to show up in the basic ark menu. But when I click install it does nothing but exit ark. Someone please help me.
    If I could get like a very detailed step by step guide that would be amazing. Everyone else's guide is somewhat confusing to me
    I'm on 3.63 and I only have access to the custom ark bubble I created

Last edited by the_otsutsuki, Feb 24, 2017
  2. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Pretty sure games go in the ISO folder for CSO/ISO files or PSP/Game/(Insert title id here)/Eboot.pbp for psn downloads.

In the psvita memory card the directory is ux0:Pspemu/ Basically same as psp so maybe you do it wrong or the game doesn't work with ark

3. pauloedsonjk

pauloedsonjk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 15, 2016
    Brazil
  4. the_otsutsuki
    OP

Feb 19, 2017
    United States
    ive asked this a hundred times already......where do I put the files for the one menu??? no one is giving me a clear answer and its been almost a week

5. the_otsutsuki
    OP

Feb 19, 2017
    United States
    so I go ps vita> savedata>file folder>do I make an iso folder ? do I make a psp folder ? idk what to do

6. pauloedsonjk

pauloedsonjk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 15, 2016
    Brazil
  7. the_otsutsuki
    OP

Feb 19, 2017
    United States
    I managed to get the gpsp emulator on my menu. idk how to get it to run. idk where to put the gba.bios file