OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.simplify-i-t.com
XP
Country
Hi all,

I have been reading through the threads for the past 2 days and following suggestions to fix the error - "failed to get root, current IOS(36) has the fakesign bug fixed." however i haven't been successful. I have a friend of mine's Wii, it had 3.1e firmware and then was updated to 4.0e.
hate2.gif

I have downgraded to 3.2e I have bannerbomb exploit working, I have homebrew channel installed and working, however everytime i attempt to install preloader i get the IOS(36)!
wacko.gif

Can someone tell me how to sort this out?

Cheers,
FeLiX

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
if you have a cIOS installed, then use IOS downgrader (not cIOS Downgrader) and that will install an IOS36 (among with many others) with trucha bug, or simply install an IOS36-64-v1042.wad with Wad Manager and that will do fine...!!
smile.gif

_FeLiX_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.simplify-i-t.com
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
if you have a cIOS installed, then use IOS downgrader (not cIOS Downgrader) and that will install an IOS36 (among with many others) with trucha bug, or simply install an IOS36-64-v1042.wad with Wad Manager and that will do fine...!!
smile.gif

Did true that without success... in the end i used the cIOScorp and that sorted it.

Thanks for your response tho - very appreciated!
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-