Help on finding out what a game is called

Discussion in 'iPhone, iPod & iPad' started by dan80315, Oct 23, 2011.

Oct 23, 2011
  1. dan80315
    OP

Member dan80315 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I was going through some websites with the best TD games reviews for the iOS and saw Fieldrunners. Then I remembered about 2 or 3 years ago a friend of mine had a similar game on his iPod where it was some sort of tower defense game, except you tapped the little soldiers to kill them.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of this app, or maybe I'm just confusing it with Fieldrunners? Here's what I can remember about the iOS Game/App
    • Graphics similar to Fieldrunners (World War 1 or 2 style, might've even be modern-ish?)
    • You tapped the soldiers in order to kill them instead of setting up towers.
    I could just be hallucinating as well and be confusing it with Fieldrunners or something... Anyway... I hope someone can help me haha.

2. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    It isn't the game you're looking for, but I'm you will probably like Tesla Wars. It just happens to be free at this moment, although I don't know why they ever feel it's worth buying. It's a fun game but reliant on IAP.

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    GeoDefense Swarm?

I'll admit I don't recognize most of the names you said in your post, but it's the only good Tower Defense game I know for iOS so I thought I'd put it out there.