Homebrew Help on a couple of homebrew apps

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
when someone says slot 1 they mean the one on top and not the one on the bottom right?

how do i get bunjaloo and filemanager to work? what do i need to install first? does file manager need a server and wi-fi internet access?

c_house

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, Slot-1 is where your DS Carts would go, Slot-2 is the GBA Slot at the bottom (not on DSi). As for the homebrew, I haven't used them myself yet, but try to see if you missed some files that had to go in the DATA folder in the root of your SD Card.

Sir G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sir, to get bunjaloo to work, you must first go to http://code.google.com/p/quirkysoft/ and click

"download the latest release" of bunjaloo. Next, put the data folder into the root (/) directory of

your micro sd card. After that, depending upon your flashcart, you will perhaps need to dldi patch bunjaloo.nds.

Instructions for dldi patching can be found here:http://dldi.drunkencoders.com/index.php?title=End-user_instructions.

Once the file is dldi patched for your flashcart, you should be able to put the .nds file anywhere on your micro sd card and

launch it using your flashcarts os or any other loader (such as moonshell or dsOrganize). As for the other homebrew sir, I

have not used it, so I cannot help you with it. I hope that I have helped, sir.

padnoter

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.greenacorn.co.uk
XP
Country
anthony001 said:
when someone says slot 1 they mean the one on top and not the one on the bottom right?

how do i get bunjaloo and filemanager to work? what do i need to install first? does file manager need a server and wi-fi internet access?

for FileManager please see instructions on www.greenacorn.co.uk
It only needs wifi access (not internet) for PC to DS communication.
DS to DS comms works using the DS nifi
regards
Padnoter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never stood in line overnight or for hours, to buy anything. I can just wait and buy it later.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I have never done that either.
    closest ive done is getting to target a couple hours early in the moring to get some amiibos.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    +1
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Found a Charger that works with my phone