Hacking help, no "akmenu4.nds" file or folder

Paws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a file that has "akmneu4.nds" or "__ak2" folder after I installed moonshell on root sd. I also added a game with .nds after it. I followed the set up dated 12/14/08. I am using a ds lite to get it ready when my dsi arrives.

Also,when I turn on the dsl, it shows ACEkard 2i. However, it says There is no Game Pak inserted.

Please help. I've been trying all kinds of things for two days now. What can I try or do next.

Paws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere to not install AKAIO/firmware with AK 2i. So I'm just a little nervous about installing that.

molster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paws said:
I read somewhere to not install AKAIO/firmware with AK 2i. So I'm just a little nervous about installing that.

not sure where you heard this, but the ONLY thing ive read anywhere on this site is to install akaio 1.4 perfect over anything (or is it 1.6 /shurgs w/e the new one is)

Paws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one more thing. Could the R4 moonshell be used on the AK 2i card? I tried it, same thing comes up---could my SD HC not be working?

CapeCrusader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to use AKAIO 1.4.1 with my Acekard 2i on the USA version DSi. Should I use Moonshell 2.0 beta English or should I be using Moonshell version 1.71. Thanks

Paws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I now have AKmenu4.nds and __AK 2 and also a nds game file, still showing no game pak inserted. Please help

P.S. Am I supposed to leave moonshell on root as well?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Paws said:

you know its funny becaue akaio was fixed for the ak2i before the official was. yet they left up the message on their front page for months. bleh.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo