Homebrew Question Help needed with Lakka

Devy-Kun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A follow-up of sorts from last night's thread, I decided to look into Lakka. While the OS itself boots up (thanks to some patch on the original website) and I got some ways into Bomberman 64 with Mupenplus-Next, it eventually crashes after a few minutes. I tried looking into potential solutions, but I haven't found anything. What I had found was a recompiling made last year (since the last official release was in 2019), but now it just legit crashes seconds in. Sometimes, it just doesn't even load.

Anyway, is there some end-all, be-all release or series of settings or something I should be using here?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A follow-up of sorts from last night's thread, I decided to look into Lakka. While the OS itself boots up (thanks to some patch on the original website) and I got some ways into Bomberman 64 with Mupenplus-Next, it eventually crashes after a few minutes. I tried looking into potential solutions, but I haven't found anything. What I had found was a recompiling made last year (since the last official release was in 2019), but now it just legit crashes seconds in. Sometimes, it just doesn't even load.

Anyway, is there some end-all, be-all release or series of settings or something I should be using here?
Are you overclocking?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water