OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

First of all "hi" to everyone

I had Switch which had SD card and lots of games on card which was working fine until switch run out of battery and its turned off, now it is working but not with SD card option

I can see following folders/files on SD card

1. Biskey Dump 9
2. Tegra RCM GUI 6
3.Tegra RCM GUI Portable 2.6

Can please someone assist me to make this work again by giving me step by step instructions, I can understand and can download software etc but just need step by step guidance

You can PM if its easy as I am desperate to fix this for my daughter

Any help appreciated and thanks in advance

Regards
b

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Many details missing... Is it hacked? Got Atmosphere? Is it fully charged now and not behaving like before the complete battery drain? Anyway, you could check this well known guide and see if it helps you. Feel free to provide more details in another post.

Reactions: boby122

boby122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Many details missing... Is it hacked? Got Atmosphere? Is it fully charged now and not behaving like before the complete battery drain? Anyway, you could check this well known and see if it helps you. Feel free to provide more details in another post.
thank you very much for reply, appreciate
It is hacked
Fully charged now
Cannot play all games from SD card as before but can play with game card

Regards

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
thank you very much for reply, appreciate
It is hacked
Fully charged now
Cannot play all games from SD card as before but can play with game card

Regards
Are you on AutoRcm Mod, ? 🤔

“I can see following folders/files on SD card

1. Biskey Dump 9
2. Tegra RCM GUI 6
3.Tegra RCM GUI Portable 2.6”

On PC, ? Nothing else on the SD ? 🤔

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would help if you could post a screenshot of the content of your microSD. As mentioned above, just these 3 elements is abnormal. Also, is it formatted as FAT32 or exFAT? There might be a corruption issue here.

boby122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It would help if you could post a screenshot of the content of your microSD. As mentioned above, just these 3 elements is abnormal. Also, is it formatted as FAT32 or exFAT? There might be a corruption issue here.
Hi

thanks for reply

It is Exfat and screensot of SD card contents attached, it has few games on card as well along with files in screenshot

thanks
Post automatically merged:

Hi

thanks for reply

It is Exfat and screensot of SD card contents attached, it has few games on card as well along with files in screenshot

thanks
and in SWITCH folder it has below files

SX.nro
ChoiDujourNX.nro

regards

Attachments

• SD CArd.JPG
    SD CArd.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 21

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, in your first post, you said:

I can see following folders/files on SD card

1. Biskey Dump 9
2. Tegra RCM GUI 6
3.Tegra RCM GUI Portable 2.6

I don't see them in the pic you posted. What did you do? Delete them? Anyway, they don't really have any business on the SD card, so it's not that important. It looks like you are still using SXOS. I know at least one user here, who would tell you differently, but the general consensus is to dump SXOS (obsolete now) and switch to Atmosphere with sigpatches. If you were using emunand on SXOS, I believe you can convert it to use the same emunand on Atmosphere and not lose any games installed, but don't quote me on this. Do check my first reply to you, where I posted a link to a guide. It should answer most of your questions in the transition to Atmosphere. Take your time, follow the steps correctly and everything should work in the end.

boby122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Imanaged to RCM and inject Hekate payload but cannot able to play games as it says insert card

please see attach screenshots of

what i Injected
After injected switch screenshot
SD card contents screenshot

Please help me

regards
b

Attachments

• IMG-5810.jpg
    IMG-5810.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG-5809.jpg
    IMG-5809.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 21
  • SD CARD.jpg
    SD CARD.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
@boby122

1. Download the latest version of hekate from here: https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases/download/v6.0.5/hekate_ctcaer_6.0.5_Nyx_1.5.4_v2.zip

2. Extract the bootloader folder and copy that to the root of your SD card e.g. you should have SD Card\Bootloader

3. Download the latest atmosphere Custom Firmware https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/At...4-master-3cb54e2b4+hbl-2.4.3+hbmenu-3.5.1.zip

4. Extract all the Atmosphere files to the root of your SD card as you have done above with the bootloader folder

5. Download the latest sig patches: https://gbatemp.net/attachments/hekate-ams-package3-sigpatches-1-5-4-cfw-16-0-3-zip.372020/

6. Extract these to the root of the SD card as above and the files will end up in the correct place.

7. Download this hekate_ipl and extract the bootloader folder to the SD card, overwriting anything if asked

8. Inject the latest hekate_ctcaer_6.0.5.bin you got from hekate_ctcaer_6.0.5_Nyx_1.5.4_v2.zip on step 1 with the tool you are using above (not the older version you have been using)

Your Switch should boot to Hekate, click launch on the left and you should see three options: CFW - emuMMC, CFW - sysMMC and Stock - sysMMC.

Try CFW - emuMMC first, if you had an EmuMMC setup before this should boot and hopefully your Switch will work as it did.

If not I suspect who ever "modded" that switch might have used SX OS from looking at the files on the SD Card, or never setup an EmuMMC. I've no experience migrating from SX OS to Atmosphere so hopefully someone else here can advise if so.

Depending on how you get on above It might honestly be best just to start again and create an Atmosphere EmuMMC however, so at least you know what you have actually done and can fix things in the future. If you can boot in to hekate though the hard bit is done in some ways, the rest is just getting things setup. However let me know how far you can get.

Attachments

• hekate_ipl.zip
    18 KB · Views: 26

boby122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@boby122

1. Download the latest version of hekate from here: https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases/download/v6.0.5/hekate_ctcaer_6.0.5_Nyx_1.5.4_v2.zip

2. Extract the bootloader folder and copy that to the root of your SD card e.g. you should have SD Card\Bootloader

3. Download the latest atmosphere Custom Firmware https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/At...4-master-3cb54e2b4+hbl-2.4.3+hbmenu-3.5.1.zip

4. Extract all the Atmosphere files to the root of your SD card as you have done above with the bootloader folder

5. Download the latest sig patches: https://gbatemp.net/attachments/hekate-ams-package3-sigpatches-1-5-4-cfw-16-0-3-zip.372020/

6. Extract these to the root of the SD card as above and the files will end up in the correct place.

7. Download this hekate_ipl and extract the bootloader folder to the SD card, overwriting anything if asked

8. Inject the latest hekate_ctcaer_6.0.5.bin you got from hekate_ctcaer_6.0.5_Nyx_1.5.4_v2.zip on step 1 with the tool you are using above (not the older version you have been using)

Your Switch should boot to Hekate, click launch on the left and you should see three options: CFW - emuMMC, CFW - sysMMC and Stock - sysMMC.

Try CFW - emuMMC first, if you had an EmuMMC setup before this should boot and hopefully your Switch will work as it did.

If not I suspect who ever "modded" that switch might have used SX OS from looking at the files on the SD Card, or never setup an EmuMMC. I've no experience migrating from SX OS to Atmosphere so hopefully someone else here can advise if so.

Depending on how you get on above It might honestly be best just to start again and create an Atmosphere EmuMMC however, so at least you know what you have actually done and can fix things in the future. If you can boot in to hekate though the hard bit is done in some ways, the rest is just getting things setup. However let me know how far you can get.
thank you very much, ill try and keep you inform

thank you again

regards
b

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle