BringusStudios

OP
Trophies
Website
bringus.studio
XP
Country
United States
Basically I need a fallback method to launch rxTools if my theme gets changed somehow, deleting themehax. I tried using browserhax, but it just wont work for me, so I need a way to install YouTube on a 9.0 2DS's sysNAND for tubehax. It needs to be able to launch from a cold-booted sysNAND so I can't launch a downloaded cia, as it won't be signed correctly. I tried firmware spoofing, but the eShop would either tell me to update or give me an error after staring the YouTube download. I am able to boot into rxMode for both emuNAND and sysNAND right now if it helps too. If I can't figure anything out, I always have my Gateway card to fall back on, but I like to keep it at home so I'm looking for a solution for when I'm out and about.

Using:
2DS
9.0 sysNAND
10.1 emuNAND
themehax
rxTools
Gateway card

Last edited by BringusStudios,

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(use a different sd card for this)

create a new emunand

Update emunand

download youtube? It should appear on sysnand since the nands are linked. No telling if you can launch it though.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically I need a fallback method to launch rxTools if my theme gets changed somehow, deleting themehax. I tried using browserhax, but it just wont work for me, so I need a way to install YouTube on a 9.0 2DS's sysNAND for tubehax. It needs to be able to launch from a cold-booted sysNAND so I can't launch a downloaded cia, as it won't be signed correctly. I tried firmware spoofing, but the eShop would either tell me to update or give me an error after staring the YouTube download. I am able to boot into rxMode for both emuNAND and sysNAND right now if it helps too. If I can't figure anything out, I always have my Gateway card to fall back on, but I like to keep it at home so I'm looking for a solution for when I'm out and about.

Using:
2DS
9.0 sysNAND
10.1 emuNAND
themehax
rxTools
Gateway card

I see you said you tried firmware spoofing for the e-shop. Was that FreeMultiPatcher?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so, I used a method involving a code.bin and loadcode.projectpokemon.org.

Use FreeMultiPatcher then.

These are all of your methods of accessing Ninjhax: http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

Edit:Well technically all of your options of accessing Homebrew Channel... But it's still Ninjhax.:ph34r:

Last edited by usernametaken,

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I just install the FreeMultiPatcher .cia to sysNAND then and use eShop from there?

Yup.

I'd make a backup of your Emunand right now though (Emunand Tool), incase you have a NNID on that & creating one on the Sysnand screws it up for you. *Screwed things up for my Emunand, and I didn't have a recent backup :P)

BringusStudios

OP
Trophies
Website
bringus.studio
XP
Country
United States
It wouldn't happen to mess anything up if I had previously installed a YouTube .cia and then removed it, would it? I think I just read something about fake tickets and stuff.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wouldn't happen to mess anything up if I had previously installed a YouTube .cia and then removed it, would it? I think I just read something about fake tickets and stuff.

Uninstall the youtube app through Database Management > Install through e-shop.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because the MSET wont install for me anymore, I keep trying with the 6.x installer .nds but I still cant launch via ds profile. It did work before I updated to 9.0, though.

When you update firmwares, you're going to update the System Settings (Mset) as well.
So it'd have to be reinstalled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1