Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Retro Games Fortnightly thread (does it need a better name?) is something I'm gonna attempt soon. Basically what it is is reviews, previews & features from the world of retro games. It'll have at least five short reviews from myself and some write ups of future games that fit into the retro genre.

What I'd like to do however is have some reviews from my fellow tempers, so if you have any (I preferably prefer to have lesser known titles reviewed) then send me a PM.

Also I'll be needing a nice little banner as well, one that reflects gaming on all consoles/computers/handhelds that existed pre-1998 but I think if I get more than one logo then I'll do some sort of poll.

Thanks.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Neat
biggrin.gif

We should have play-throughs, ya know, where everyone plays the same game at one time.
That is an idea, I was thinking of chosing one game, write it up and then for the next thread (if this goes down well) have some opinions on what people thought of the game I chose.

I've decided what games I'll feature myself, all have a certain connection to whats happening around us, certain film, DVD's & games that are being released and also being that the thread will be put out sometimes near Halloween I'll have some scary games written up.

Already had a few responses, and looking forward to whatever these guys do for me. A couple more would be nice as well but I'll be happy if its just these.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
That would be pretty cool (The playthrough)...Maybe get some kind of live video up of 3 random people playing at a time (They get switched after 5 minutes, or more/less depending on the game), and have it available in the thread. That is, if the people have webcams/cameras/software to record the game if they choose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY