Help needed emuNAND

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Alex3dss, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Alex3dss
    OP

Alex3dss I like sharing Japanese music

Aug 21, 2015
    Netherlands
    Location unknown
    I need help , because whenever I start a game on my 3ds emunand, all savedata is corrupted and I have to start over again. How can I fix this?
    RxTools 2.6
    Emunand 10.3
    Sysnand 9.2
    Region Europe

2. wiiNinja

wiiNinja GBAtemp Fan

Jan 13, 2009
    United States
    Wow, that's pretty severe. Do you have another SD card that you can try this on? Have you tried a different RxTools version (a snapshot maybe?)

3. PandaMayFire

PandaMayFire GBAtemp Regular

Jan 24, 2015
    United States
    I don't want to say it, but I think all of that save data is gone forever. Do you have any backups on your PC? Like the above said, maybe trying a different RxTools version could help... but it doesn't seem likely that doing that will restore your corrupted data.

4. Alex3dss
    OP

Alex3dss I like sharing Japanese music

Aug 21, 2015
    Netherlands
    Location unknown
    I maybe know where the problem is! I am trying different hacks everytime like: Downgrading to 4.5, updating to 9.2, and maybe thats has effect on my emunand. So Ill try downgrading to 4.5 using gateway, and then never fck with sysNAND again

EDIT: @PandaMayFire I know it is gone forever, so after I stop playing I make backups. And maybe if this isnt the problem (Downgrading to 4.5, updating to 9.2) then it could be my sd card, which has no space left XD

Last edited by Alex3dss, Dec 8, 2015