HavQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi there, I'm new around, and I have a question:
Which one is preferable, DSTT or R4DS, and what's the difference between the two? I'd really appreciate some opinions.
Thanks in advance!

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Read any of the myriad posts in this section dealing with the same question. The DSTT is far better than the R4, but there are better choices than the DSTT for most people (such as the Acekard 2 or Edge).

-Bri

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi there!
Let me ask you, have you tried to check any of the threads/topics before posting this question?!?!

There is even a topic for asking about witch flashcart to get according to your criterion......Try to search first next time!! You'll leave much better first impression!!
wink.gif

Now, on-topic.....no DON'T get R4 because it's dated and doesn't get any more firmware updates, and you'll have a hard time finding a real one, not to mention that all the left ones are clones and fakes probably!!!!
DSTT is a much better choice, but you should consider other carts, because there are better ones..
Look into CycloDS, probably the best cart you could get, but a bit pricey..
M3 Real Perfect bundle if you're interested into playing GBA games at best compatibility and extra features like GBA cheats and GBA RealTimeSave..
And check AceKard 2 for the best "budget" solution out there, also, very nice interface!

stefanvdl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've got an R4 myself, it's pretty good but there are many newer flashcards with more functions.
Based on what I've read on this forum, I'd suggest reading the reviews of the CycloDS or the SuperCard DS ONE and decide which of them you like more.

HavQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Oh, sorry
ohmy.gif
I didn't think of that, but thank you very much, I appreciate it!
smile.gif
I'll look harder next time then!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, you seem rather nice...it's OK, everybody are welcome to the forums!!
wink.gif

But some people are really sensitive on the questions like the one you've asked, because we get few new topics a day with the same theme, asking which cart is the best....so we're kinda sick of them, plus there is a whole topic over 60 pages big, dedicated for this very same question...

So yeah....welcome, and enjoy your stay here, hopefully, you'll learn lots of new stuff, and won't make a bad decision on your cart!!

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R4DS is outdated and no point in buying now because it probably has no more compatibility updates and you'll probably recieve a fake. The DSTT is an okay flashcart, but not the best for the same price. Consider the Acekard 2 instead of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153