Hacking [Help Needed] Booting to cfw ruins 3D effect

Vondosaurusrex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just what it says in the title. I have a Japanese n3ds with an rxtools emunand on it. When I boot to vanilla sysNAND, everything works fine (3d, head tracking, etc...). But if I boot to my emuNAND instead of 3D I get this double-image blurry effect thing. Same thing happens when I boot cakes on sysNAND as well. CFW is what seems to be causing the issue.

What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else? If no one has any ideas I probably just try to reinstall my emuNAND.

Edit: I am on FW 9.1.0-20J on both sys and emuNAND

Vondosaurusrex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's most likely because most people don't care about 3d that much. It's really only fun to have on with n3dses at all, and even then a lot of people aren't all that thrilled by it

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind having to close/reopen the lid to reactivate the 3D effect, but I really like playing games with it on, and playing them on a CFW or EmuNAND creates a very slight ghosting or unfocused effect. Has anybody figured out how to fix that yet? I know most people dislike the 3D effect, so it's low priority, but I rather like it, and I can play for hours like that with no headaches or eye issues.

Reactions: RegularMoron

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind having to close/reopen the lid to reactivate the 3D effect, but I really like playing games with it on, and playing them on a CFW or EmuNAND creates a very slight ghosting or unfocused effect. Has anybody figured out how to fix that yet? I know most people dislike the 3D effect, so it's low priority, but I rather like it, and I can play for hours like that with no headaches or eye issues.
ive only ever played games on my emunand lol so ive never even noticed/thought/heard that it looks better in official sysnand. i have however noticed the ghosting in cfw while playing several games. i just figured it was me sucking at life. only game ive played in sysnand is cubic ninja :P

Last edited by codychaosx,
Reactions: Arithmatics

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a