help move emuNand to sysNand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Emanuel4100, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Emanuel4100
    OP

Emanuel4100 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2017
    United States
    i have emuNand + luma and i have a lot of games that i want to keep
    and i want to move to sysnand because its safer and faster.
    can someone make a video how to move form emunand to sysnand
    because i followed the 3ds guide and i did not understand.
    please give link to some guide or video (not the 3ds guide) or just comment your self
    guide or something.

2. Distrance

Distrance 矢澤にこ

Nov 23, 2008
    Finland
    Asking for a video guide in GBATemp is one of the worst things you could ever do. And I have to say I agree with anyone who's about to comment on anything related to a video guide; It's a bad idea.

3ds.guide is not hard to use. Just follow it word to word. Reading through all of the pages without doing anything will confuse you maybe, but why would you do that? Just go to the Get Started page and well, get started. Even an idiot can mod their system if they follow a written guide .. Just don't stray from the guide and do exactly what it says. If you run into a problem then ask here.

As far as getting emu to sysNAND goes once you're in Decrypt9 after launching safe+fasthax then you can make a backup of your sys and emuNAND. Do this, and then later after A9LH install on "Restoring System" part, use the emuNAND backup and flash it into the sysNAND.

3. Emanuel4100
    OP

Emanuel4100 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2017
    United States
    thx for your help i will to this now