OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! I want hack this distro for use in any region and date like Deoxys distro..But in this case NOT have a data complete (the WC are incomplete and are corrupt data) and Pokesav not extract full WC..
My intention is hack this distro be used in the same way that the previous distro.. I hope to be provided with his help to achieve it.
At the moment the majority of the information are stored in "data.bin"
Forgive my bad English (I speak Spanish)

Rockman GFF

Trophies
Website
shootingstar-rockman.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
05 for the first address' value, putting in 00 disabled all my Distributions. Injecting in a Japanese Wonder Card works fine in Hex, and you could pretty much put any Description you want through ASCII. The Card Data portion should never change. Especially Card Title. Card Description can be anything, because when Wonder Card is download. Card Description doesn't save.

I'm just having a hard time finding the offset for Japanese Version Distribution personally. :S
8BitWalugi said:
Try reading over some of the early Deoxys hacking threads. Here's one:
It seems to be entirely different than that for the data.bin. But definitely hackable. It's not exactly hard to inject Wonder Cards in.

Mc Nasty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
QUOTE said:
Try reading over some of the early Deoxys hacking threads. Here's one:
This is a 4Gen edition i want hack a 5Gen distro..

I suspect that the WC in format *.PGF is incomplete or does not possess all the information to complete correctly the space corresponding to the victiny distro..
I inserted a *.Pgf without problems But the result does not convince me..

I not found the information corresponding to the distribution date to see if it is possible to prolong it or to make her unlimited .. but I her cannot locate if not that I have to look for status of time..

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The offset of the date restrictions is at 0x3E484 in the ROM. The format is Year/Month/Day the first is the first date to start distributing, and the second date is the last day to distribute. There is an entry for each of the 8 cards.

The value at 0x3CE00 is the number of cards to distribute.

The last byte in the padding for each card is a flag for what version the card distributes to. Offset 0x3D0CF is the end of the padding for the first card.

0x01 = Japanese
0x02 = English
0x03 = French
0x04 = Italian
0x05 = German
0x06 = Korean
0x07 = Spanish

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
KazoWAR said:
The offset of the date restrictions is at 0x3E484 in the ROM. The format is Year/Month/Day the first is the first date to start distributing, and the second date is the last day to distribute. There is an entry for each of the 8 cards.

The value at 0x3CE00 is the number of cards to distribute.

The last byte in the padding for each card is a flag for what version the card distributes to. Offset 0x3D0CF is the end of the padding for the first card.

0x01 = Japanese
0x02 = English
0x03 = French
0x04 = Italian
0x05 = German
0x06 = Korean
0x07 = Spanish
I am 12 and what does this mean?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users