Help Me to hack the

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Mc Nasty, Mar 13, 2011.

Mar 13, 2011

Help Me to hack the by Mc Nasty at 5:51 AM (1,252 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Mc Nasty
    OP

Newcomer Mc Nasty Member

Mexico
    Hello! I want hack this distro for use in any region and date like Deoxys distro..But in this case NOT have a data complete (the WC are incomplete and are corrupt data) and Pokesav not extract full WC..
    My intention is hack this distro be used in the same way that the previous distro.. I hope to be provided with his help to achieve it.
    At the moment the majority of the information are stored in "data.bin"
    Forgive my bad English (I speak Spanish)

2. 8BitWalugi

Member 8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Australia
  3. Rockman GFF

Member Rockman GFF GBAtemp Regular

United States
    05 for the first address' value, putting in 00 disabled all my Distributions. Injecting in a Japanese Wonder Card works fine in Hex, and you could pretty much put any Description you want through ASCII. The Card Data portion should never change. Especially Card Title. Card Description can be anything, because when Wonder Card is download. Card Description doesn't save.

I'm just having a hard time finding the offset for Japanese Version Distribution personally. :S
    It seems to be entirely different than that for the data.bin. But definitely hackable. It's not exactly hard to inject Wonder Cards in.

4. freehacker

Newcomer freehacker Member

China
  5. Mc Nasty
    OP

Newcomer Mc Nasty Member

Mexico
    This is a 4Gen edition i want hack a 5Gen distro..

I suspect that the WC in format *.PGF is incomplete or does not possess all the information to complete correctly the space corresponding to the victiny distro..
    I inserted a *.Pgf without problems But the result does not convince me..

I not found the information corresponding to the distribution date to see if it is possible to prolong it or to make her unlimited .. but I her cannot locate if not that I have to look for status of time..

6. KazoWAR

Member KazoWAR GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    The offset of the date restrictions is at 0x3E484 in the ROM. The format is Year/Month/Day the first is the first date to start distributing, and the second date is the last day to distribute. There is an entry for each of the 8 cards.

The value at 0x3CE00 is the number of cards to distribute.

The last byte in the padding for each card is a flag for what version the card distributes to. Offset 0x3D0CF is the end of the padding for the first card.

0x01 = Japanese
    0x02 = English
    0x03 = French
    0x04 = Italian
    0x05 = German
    0x06 = Korean
    0x07 = Spanish

7. 8BitWalugi

Member 8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Australia
    I am 12 and what does this mean?