Hacking Help me semibricked wii

WiiHateErrors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hello guys, I got my wii semi bricked, i want to unbrick it, but i dont know my current firmware, i have modmii, and in my wii, i got three news channel, (2 are english, one is japanese)... guys please help me unbrick my wii, :'(... and as far as i remember i got two updates on my wii, one from hulk, and the other from sengoku basara.... any help will be highly appreciated

WiiHateErrors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i can no longer play my pirated games and i cannot open the wii settings (of course)... just now i did a random attempt unbricking my wii with random setting using mod wii( i choose the setting that downgrade 4.2u to 4.1u though im not sure whats mine)... and as soon i open my micro sd tab in the channel option, my wii freeze >

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiHateErrors said:
i can no longer play my pirated games and i cannot open the wii settings (of course)... just now i did a random attempt unbricking my wii with random setting using mod wii( i choose the setting that downgrade 4.2u to 4.1u though im not sure whats mine)... and as soon i open my micro sd tab in the channel option, my wii freeze >

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just follow my softmod guide. Install the modpack for whatever region you want your wii to be, then do the region change step to ensure the region settings match your menu. Then when your done you can delete all the out of region "System Channels", it is safe to delete all of the system channel you do not want, just don't delete any system titles like ios and system menu. You will also have extra hidden channels, you can delete the out of region channels "elua" and "region select", but you need to keep the ones that match your region. You can also keep all the hidden channels as you'll never see them.

Use "wii mod" to delete the channels you don't want. Under the advanced menu use the title manager and delete the unwanted system channels.

Just use bannerbomb v2 to get your mod running, unless your 4.3 then you'll need a game.

WiiHateErrors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
wow thanks that was a great help, by combining info i got from all of you, i finally succeed to unbrick my wii
biggrin.gif
, gba temp guys are really reliable
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: