ROM Hack [HELP ME] Pokemon OR/AS and X/Y Question

Simon roland

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
凸..>.<..凸 ━┻━┻━┻━┻━┻ I'm God, in the Sky bro.
XP
Country
France
Bonjour à tous :D
J'ai récemment vu un hackeur qui avait un profil hacker il avait sur son profil :
  1. Le nom vertical
  2. Une sorte de pokeball (dans l'emplacement du pokemon favoris) comme si le pokemon chargeait
  3. Un message en vertical
  4. Lieux de résidence 1 : ???
  5. Et 2 : ???
  6. L'heure (exemple) : ?45:38
  7. Et enfin les sortes de choses qu'on adore à la fin du profil ... Et ce qu'il aimait faire c'était des recherches ... Mais il avait que ça alors que pourtant c'est impossible de dupliquer les messages favoris
Le lien:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0qYSLAPc2EFR2lnMGFxOUFhcTQ

Qu'elle logiciel utiliser etc ...

Voila si quelqu'un peut m'expliquer clairement comment il a fait :unsure::wacko: Et un grand merci a ceux qui pourront me répondre :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone :D
I recently saw a hacker who had a profile hacker he had on his profile :
  1. The vertical name
  2. A kind of pokeball ( in the location of favorite pokemon ) as if the Pokemon charged
  3. vertical message
  4. The places of residence 1 : ???
  5. And 2 : ???
  6. Time (example) : ?45: 38
  7. And he had that "What are you in life? Search"
The link:

She use software etc ...

That if anyone can explain clearly how he did it :unsure::wacko:and a big thank you to those who can answer me :P

Last edited by Simon roland,

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can do something similar through the PC version of PkHex. For awhile, my profile image was a present on PSS. All you really need to do is dump your save data, modify it, and then inject it back in. SVDT or JK's Save Manager will work for this.

Reactions: Simon roland

JK_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vertical name and message can be accomplished by adding line breaks into your name and message. I'm pretty sure the ? in the time is caused by using a value too high for the game to display, but I'm not 100% sure.

Edit: I just double checked. Your message is in unicode. You need to add 0x0A and 0x00 in between each character to do it.

Last edited by JK_,
Reactions: Simon roland

Simon roland

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
凸..>.<..凸 ━┻━┻━┻━┻━┻ I'm God, in the Sky bro.
XP
Country
France
Pictures?
I think you can do something similar through the PC version of PkHex. For awhile, my profile image was a present on PSS. All you really need to do is dump your save data, modify it, and then inject it back in. SVDT or JK's Save Manager will work for this.
Vertical name and message can be accomplished by adding line breaks into your name and message. I'm pretty sure the ? in the time is caused by using a value too high for the game to display, but I'm not 100% sure.

Edit: I just double checked. Your message is in unicode. You need to add 0x0A and 0x00 in between each character to do it.

Last edited by Simon roland,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves