Hacking HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZ

tracehb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am in a complete muddle over this problem - I bought 3 ds lites for my nephews n nieces and 3 r4ds carts with 2gb memory (I have these for my own kids and they work a treat so I do know what I am doing!) Of the three ds lites two will take and work with the R4's but one will not recognise cart - it says no ds cart inserted - this happens with every R4 I put iinto this particular ds lite - but the other 5 ds lites all take the carts and work fine - I can use normal nintendo carts and they work fine just not R4 - help as I have a very disappointed 9 yr old girl who cannot understand why this is just happening to her - all the evidence proves it is not the R4 or micro sd thats in error as the R4's work in all the other ones - thanks Tracey

tracehb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
oh dear I meant to say I had laready read about the paper bit and tried it but it didn't work - I cannot understand why it works with proper ds games and that the r4s work in every ds lite I had (5) but will not work in hers! Looks like tears before bedtime - and that's me now with exasperation! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
oh dear I meant to say I had laready read about the paper bit and tried it but it didn't work - I cannot understand why it works with proper ds games and that the r4s work in every ds lite I had (5) but will not work in hers! Looks like tears before bedtime - and that's me now with exasperation! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry.gif
Â
cry.gif
Â
cry.gif
Â
cry.gif
Â
cry.gif
Â
cry.gif
Â
cry.gif
Â
cry.gif
Â
cry.gif

Out of curiousity, how much paper did you use? One thin peice? or did you fold it so it was slightly thicker?

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
have the same problem with my m3 real. works fine on 2 ds, doenst work on another one. i stuck a thicker pieace of paper between the case of the m3 and the contacts of the m3, now it works 1 out of 20 times.
but thats ok, i use my stylus to eject the micro sd so the m3 remains inside the slot.
what you can try is push the r4 in and hold it down while turning on the ds, i read about a problem with the card not inserted deep enough.
also read about bricking a ds with an r4 iirc.
mars77

tracehb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
which side do you put paper - maybe i did it wrong - is it screen side or back of ds cart as you are holding ds with cart in? thanks for all your help so far

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i for myself put the paper (THICK paper, like from a cigarette box) directly inside of my m3.
if you dont want to open your r4, stuck the paper between the back of the r4 (side with label) and the back of your ds when inserting.

the paper should be at least the size of your r4 so it wont get lost inside the ds;)
it has to be thick enough so that you have to insert your r4 with a litte bit of force.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Take the back off the ds and push the slot-1 connectors further out and/or clean gently with a lolly stick nail-file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==