Help me make this wad please

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by snaker, Apr 1, 2009.

1. snaker
    OP

snaker GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2009
    Greece
    Banner
    [​IMG]
    Icon
    [​IMG]
    Logo
    [​IMG]

The pictures are resized for the channel and i made a .rar with the music and the pictures too:
    package

Can you please make a channel forwarder for the apps/RBUE08 with looping sound.(if it is possible)
    Or can you please tell me where i must search in order to learn how to do it on my own.I wasted so many hours and i havent found a tutorial yet.
    I want to make channels to load my games directly from a channel.The only way to do that(at least for now) is only with a forwarder because yal loader reads the folders name in order to load the game.That is why i ask for a forwarder channel.Thanks.

2. eric_4_life

eric_4_life GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2008
    Canada
    Just use wadder

3. snaker
    OP

snaker GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2009
    Greece
    I dont know why but wadder versions have some problem on my computer and i cant run them.I alaways get a runtime error from u8 tool.Is there another way to make this?Also forwarded channels are much more difficult to make?Can i make them with wadder?

4. snaker
    OP

snaker GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2009
    Greece
    Can you please tell me where i can read,so that i learn how to use the unpacking tools for wad files.

5. eric_4_life

eric_4_life GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2008
    Canada
    Well there should be a guide for this on this forum, so you look that up.
    Also, there already is a forwarder channel on this same page

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice