Help me, I'm freaking out! PLEASE!!!

ikh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh my god. I'm relieved. My friend just told me on Skype that some of the grade sevens and eights actually saw the bag, and caused that mess. I'm going in early to tell what happened, cause I'll be getting in trouble, if I don't. Thank you for the help people.
My god, are you for real. Make your life easier and dont be such a snitch, people will prefer and respect you more, it will also cause you less trouble. Also you dont work for the school stop letting the teachers make you do stupid things that are not your problem.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My god, are you for real. Make your life easier and dont be such a snitch, people will prefer and respect you more, it will also cause you less trouble. Also you dont work for the school stop letting the teachers make you do stupid things that are not your problem.
Hold on for a minute. If you haven't read my previous posts, why are you talking? The school already knew it was their fault which I have found out today. If I didn't speak out, they would think that the trash I threw out, made me try to run away with the fact. And it appears you don't even know what help I do at school. I suppose in conclusion that I was freaking out all for nothing, and this thread doesn't need any more discussion.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
#12yearoldproblems

The first ever recorded occurrence of this problem was exactly 12 years ago?

The school already knew it was their fault which I have found out today.
If I didn't speak out, they would think that the trash I threw out, made me try to run away with the fact.

Why would they think you were trying to run away with any fact if they already knew somebody else was responsible?

this thread doesn't need any more discussion.
I dunno. I think it does :)

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you might get in trouble for someone else's stupid actions it would hardly be snitching for you to point out that you did what you were asked to do but someone else came and fucked shit up. Taking the blame for something you did not do is stupid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr