(HELP me) gateway o3ds 9.2

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Fachemm, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Fachemm
    OP

Fachemm Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2016
    Brazil
    Hey guys, I need some help...
    I have an old 3ds 9.2.0-0U, I've been trying to make my gateway work on it, but has been such a hard time for me.
    Web browser app doesnt work, because when I try to do it, it keep asking me to update my system. So I jumped to Cubic Ninja exploit, using my sky3ds.
    I manage to make it work, but do I need to run Cubic Ninja everytime that I want to start GW mode? There is a possible way to run GW without CN?

(this o3ds doesnt belong to me, I'll give as a gift to my friend... that's why if I can make it works without CN would be perfect)

Thank you!

2. Davidosky99

Davidosky99 Eevee :3

Banned
    Jun 7, 2015
    Porto
  3. Ev1lbl0w

Ev1lbl0w GBAtemp Regular

Dec 19, 2014
    IIRC, you can install MenuHax, and then use CtrBootManager to launch the Launcher.dat on boot.

I don't know exactly the details of this, so google around or search in this forum.

Also, Gateway release their own A9LH which is way better than setting menuhax. Looks into their website.

Or, simply install A9LH from Plailect's guide. It's the best way to get CFW right now.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Here, the official CtrBootManager thread.

It's basically installing MenuHax, editing boot.cfg and then copy boot.3dsx and the edited boot.cfg to the root of SD card.

4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Do any of the suggestions except for this one as it is dangerous /\

Best thing: follow Plailect's guide and set up a9lh
    Next best thing but probably best value in terms of effort expended to hax gained: set up Gateway to boot with menuhax (with emuNAND of course)