Help me FAST - Ran the browser exploit twice

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I really do need help with this.
So, I followed wiiu.hacks.guide (not any outdated YT guide that doesn't work).

I set up the card successfully, and ran the browser exploit, and got into the EL.

However I accidentally selected a wrong option or smth because it went back into the Wii U menu.

Because the guide said absolutely nothing about not running the browser exploit twice, I went back into the browser and ran the exploit again, resulting in a black screen with "Don't run this exploit twice, use it from Mii Maker" or something

Rebooting does nothing - it boots into the quickstart menu, then it shows the Nintendo logo and then boom, the same screen.

DON'T TELL ME THAT IT IS BRICKED.

OldWiiGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Are you holding down X when you turn it on then?

The only other thing I can think of is you already had CBHC installed or you have quick launch set up on your Wiiu that is trying to load the H&S app.

You'll need someone with more experience than me to help you.

Maybe try a full powerdown i.e. hold the off button for 5+ seconds and unplug it from the wall before trying to turn it on?

Last edited by OldWiiGamer,

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Are you holding down X when you turn it on then?

The only other thing I can think of is you already had CBHC installed or you have quick launch set up on your Wiiu that is trying to load the H&S app.

You'll need someone with more experience than me to help you.

Maybe try a full powerdown i.e. hold the off button for 5+ seconds and unplug it from the wall before trying to turn it on?
I am not holding down anything when I turn it on.

OldWiiGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I am not holding down anything when I turn it on.
Hold down X or B then like we said....

Did you do a full power down when turning it off? i.e. hold power button for 5 seconds +. Then turn it off at the wall for awhile and then turn it back on.

Take a video and post it for us to see.

If you remove the SD card it will stop the exploit from running I believe.

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hold down X or B then like we said....

Did you do a full power down when turning it off? i.e. hold power button for 5 seconds +. Then turn it off at the wall for awhile and then turn it back on.

Take a video and post it for us to see.

If you remove the SD card it will stop the exploit from running I believe.
Removing the SD didn't do anything.
I'm going to try X or B tomorrow.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's your own decision but do you really need a nand backup? I don't know your technical experience but have you evem seen how to recover from a brick?

I only ask as i never bothered with a nand backup as I can accept the fact if it dies.... It dies. I've never soldered and dont want to start now!

That's just me tho AND I'm on cbhc but honestly.... I'd move on to the next part if you can (i dont see why you couldn't but I could be wrong!) and not let it bother you. Unless you plan on using it (inadvertently or not).... Forget it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.