Hacking Help me, DLC Wud Installer

Faouzi

Pokemon trainer, Inazuma Eleven Player.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can anybody tell me please how i can install dlc for games, like mario kart 8? Like i downloaded the dlc with UTikDownloadHelper and then tried to install it with wud installer but it wont let it downlaod for some reason, i can install updates but i cant install dlc...weird. Does someone have a solution for me? Thanks!

Ps: Im Dutch so my english can be a bit bad, sorry for that haha.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using rednand? I had an issue with my mario kart 8 dlc not installing because the ticket was valid and synced with another nnid shared on that iso site. I recommend using Wii U USB Helper on here. Way better and has a great GUI.

To answer your question though, I had to swap out the ticket for a modified one to download the right files and allow me to install it.

Last edited by Lumince,

Faouzi

Pokemon trainer, Inazuma Eleven Player.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you using rednand? I had an issue with my mario kart 8 dlc not installing because the ticket was valid and synced with another nnid shared on that iso site. I recommend using Wii U USB Helper on here. Way better and has a great GUI.

To answer your question though, I had to swap out the ticket for a modified one to download the right files and allow me to install it.

and where can i find the modified ones? can you like pm me bro? And I just want to stick with Wud Installer and UTickDownloadHelper.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and where can i find the modified ones? can you like pm me bro? And I just want to stick with Wud Installer and UTickDownloadHelper.
On that wii title key site... Cant say anything more than that. You either can download them separately or use the Wii U USB helper which generates the ticket for you as long as you use that title key site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.