Help me, DLC Wud Installer

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Faouzi, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Faouzi
    OP

Faouzi Pokemon trainer, Inazuma Eleven Player.

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2013
    Netherlands
    Can anybody tell me please how i can install dlc for games, like mario kart 8? Like i downloaded the dlc with UTikDownloadHelper and then tried to install it with wud installer but it wont let it downlaod for some reason, i can install updates but i cant install dlc...weird. Does someone have a solution for me? Thanks!

Ps: Im Dutch so my english can be a bit bad, sorry for that haha.

2. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    Are you using rednand? I had an issue with my mario kart 8 dlc not installing because the ticket was valid and synced with another nnid shared on that iso site. I recommend using Wii U USB Helper on here. Way better and has a great GUI.

To answer your question though, I had to swap out the ticket for a modified one to download the right files and allow me to install it.

Last edited by Biff627, Nov 9, 2016
  3. Faouzi
    OP

Faouzi Pokemon trainer, Inazuma Eleven Player.

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2013
    Netherlands
    and where can i find the modified ones? can you like pm me bro? And I just want to stick with Wud Installer and UTickDownloadHelper.

4. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    On that wii title key site... Cant say anything more than that. You either can download them separately or use the Wii U USB helper which generates the ticket for you as long as you use that title key site.