Translation Help me decrypt .BIN file from Persona PSP

SoMelSilD64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I unpacked the .iso file using UMDGen, I roughly figured out where which files are by folder, but I can't open .bin files, I tried archivers, hex editors, programs for working with images, but they do not open with anything.
What to do? Is there a way to decrypt them?

I apologize for this possibly stupid question.

Serph-DDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I unpacked the .iso file using UMDGen, I roughly figured out where which files are by folder, but I can't open .bin files, I tried archivers, hex editors, programs for working with images, but they do not open with anything.
What to do? Is there a way to decrypt them?

Try this:
I apologize for this possibly stupid question.

Hi

If you mean Persona 1 psp, search the site Gamebanana with persona 1 psp and there are many tools involving bin files there.

Try this: https://gamebanana.com/games/12961

Hope this helps.

• Love
Reactions: SoMelSilD64

Serph-DDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
How do you repack it ? I don't see the option in UMDGEN
Hi

Well depends on what you are trying to do if you change anything on Persona 1 psp it effects LBA its a protection from modifications of the file and wont run.

I suggest you follow the link I left in the last post, there should be some guides to follow wrote by a creator called Quantum_Dog who also created extraction tools for the game.

Read the guide about replacing Bgm that will go through repacking properly and LBA protection as far as I remember.

Hope it works out for you

flo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
Thanks but actually i have another game in mind . I have a PSP_GAME folder and an UMD_DATA.BIN . Searched for a repack option in UMDgen but haven't found one . Is there another software i can use ?

Serph-DDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Im not sure really, I know if you right click in umd gen you have option of extracting and adding files maybe that will help you put the files back in but LBA maybe a problem, then you can save it is an iso file so it can be played.

Thats as much as I can help you with really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.