GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
RE5, Dead Space, Tomb Raider U, FEAR, DMC4, GTA4, COD4, COD5, MOH:A, Tenchu Z, PURE, GRiD

I love them all, can't select any.

D

Deleted User

I'd go with Dead Space (you should choose this over RE5, really), GTA IV (must have) and maybe Pure (something to distract you from the others). Just personal preferences though.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm...Since most of those games up there I don't play. I can only suggest Tenchu Z as a rent game. Burnout: Paradise is a given. GTA4 is only good for wifi matches.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
I'm gonna buy 3 of them and in the first post I meant FEAR 2 instead of FEAR 1.

The reason I'm not eager to buy FPS on 360 is the control system but I have no other choice and can't play them on PC.

For FPS games, I like them all but since my job is from noon to night, I wanted games that I can play during day time, like Tomb Raider and probably RE5.

For racing games, since I just enjoy Burnout & DiRT, I have serious doubts that I enjoy any other racing games and thats why I'm skeptical about Pure (I added Pure since I loved first Motorstorm to death but have no PS3)

For Third person shooters, I really loved Dead Space before it comes out, during last spring/summer but I lost my appeal (I'm kinda moody) and not so eager anymore about it.

GTA4 seems that it needs huge amount of time to spent to.

about RE5, I heard its shorter than RE4 but I donno.

and note that I don't buy these retail since there is no such thing in my country, Iran, since we don't have copyright ! but please keep that in PM.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
COD4, GTAIV, and I guess RE5 (dont have it but supposed to be good...)

I wouldnt really bother with anything else on the list

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches