Gaming Help - May have lost 150 hours of BOTW save by using HD for saving all my games

caliskier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All,

Please help. A few months back I saved all my physically owned games on a hard drive. Just now I went to play LoZ BotW and it forgot I own the DLC and started me at the beginning. Before I used the disk so I put the disk in and it is still performing that way. How do I get my old save back and running? I see a save file on the system memory at 4GB and a save file on the HD at 12GB. I am assuming the HD is game and save, and the System memory is just Game. How do I get it to look in the right spot?

caliskier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All,

Please help. A few months back I saved all my physically owned games on a hard drive. Just now I went to play LoZ BotW and it forgot I own the DLC and started me at the beginning. Before I used the disk so I put the disk in and it is still performing that way. How do I get my old save back and running? I see a save file on the system memory at 4GB and a save file on the HD at 12GB. I am assuming the HD is game and save, and the System memory is just Game. How do I get it to look in the right spot?

I solved my own problem. Deleted the copy on my HD and just using the disk. Once I deleted it, the system looked for the save on the system memory. This link says if you put the game on an external storage device it will look to that device.

https://en-americas-support.nintend...-to-and-from-a-single-external-storage-device

I will just keep the disk in there for all time as all the other games are saved on the HD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag