Hardware Help! Is my Wii bricked?

Luca76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I recently homebrew my Wii, everything was fine, now when i try to boot up a game namely super Smash Bros brawl It Just sends me ti a black errore screen wich Tells me to eject the disc and Power off the syatem, didn't di anything to it until, so feel free to comment everything since any help Is appreciated
Sorry for base english

Luca76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
please give more detaile what were you trying to do
can you share screenshots?
Sorry for being late actually have a theory, i left thia Wii running for a very pong time with a disc in It, i think the DVD drive Is broken

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sound like a bad game rip. You did rip your own Brawl disc right? :P
I tried multiple games

Reactions: MrCokeacola

WiiQstnr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try booting into bootmii or priloader after you put a wad that you got from me place the wad on the sd card then boot into priloader then scroll to homebrew channel go to your wad manager you installed then instal the fixed wad that you put on your sd card press a button twice on the fixed wad it will install and it will repair enjoy the fix:) -Don't link firmwares please, we don't know Nintendo's stance on it-

Last edited by linuxares,

Zurdonx

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Sorry for being late actually have a theory, i left thia Wii running for a very pong time with a disc in It, i think the DVD drive Is broken
Yep, it seems like it. Just to be more sure, open the Mii Channel (or any official channel) and wait a few seconds. If the same error pops up, then it's the disc drive thats completely dead. If the error doesn't show up, then it's just the laser. I once had a Wii that had this problem.

Last edited by Zurdonx,
Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Luca76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yep, it seems like it. Just to be more sure, open the Mii Channel (or any official channel) and wait a few seconds. If the same error pops up, then it's the disc drive thats completely dead. If the error doesn't show up, then it's just the laser. I once had a Wii that had this problem.
hey long time no see in this post huh, well i found out the problem,the disc drive was just acting funny, i left it unplugged for like 4 month idr and it worked again so thank you and i hope this helps someone in the future

Reactions: Zurdonx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it