Gaming Help installing a game that requires internet connection!!

Didipp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi guys,

So I've been trying to install "Tennis 1920s" game on my Switch using DBI installer. I haven't had any trouble installing any other game but this one has been a pain. I also installed the update in case it was the reason I haven't been able to play, but when it initializes this message pops up "Connection failed. You need an active internet connection to play the game." Is there a way around to make it work?

Thanks a lot.

Pd. I got the last atmosphere and firmware. All up-to-date.

Skv0ra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like Doom 1 & 2 where it wants to connect at least once. Only way around is to use a savegame editor and for someone to supply a save that's right after this step, but I had absolutely 0 luck getting any of the save editors to boot.

Reactions: impeeza and Didipp

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The game requires to be connected to the Internet at all times because the game has a bit of an odd approach to its campaign and multiplayer modes, meshing them together into a sort of online tournament... however, you never actually play others online. Instead, as you play the game records your choices and then makes a fascimile online for others to play against.

Reactions: Didipp

Didipp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Sounds like Doom 1 & 2 where it wants to connect at least once. Only way around is to use a savegame editor and for someone to supply a save that's right after this step, but I had absolutely 0 luck getting any of the save editors to boot.
The game requires to be connected to the Internet at all times because the game has a bit of an odd approach to its campaign and multiplayer modes, meshing them together into a sort of online tournament... however, you never actually play others online. Instead, as you play the game records your choices and then makes a fascimile online for others to play against.
It's a shame. I guess I'll just give up trying. Thank you both for taking the time to reply! Cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf