Hacking HELP! I was playing and now Acekard 2i doesnt work!

gten10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was playing pokemon white and then a error occured that I should close the ds, then I closed it and re-opened it. But now when I try to open my acekard 2i it either gets stuck on the loading screen or on a white screen. What should I do? Please help me...

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
you probably had a contact issue. check that your acekard is working on a ds lite. if you can't do that then just try reseating it a few times. if it continues to give you problems read this: http://www.akaio.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=790

there is a very small chance that something went wrong and you might need to reflash the bootloader. although i doubt this is what your problem is.

-another world

gten10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it opened but it closed again why plaing pokemon, why does it react to the pokemon white like this ? :S

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i can't recall which, but most of the pokemon dumps are bad dumps known to be bad dumps. its also possible your microsd card is corrupted and in need of a quick format. without more information we really can't debug your problem. it could be patching, corrupt msd, bad msd, contact issues, or you could have cheats on, a bad rom, etc, etc.

if you get around to fully debugging it try reporting it to akaio.net.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)