Status
Not open for further replies.

SWORD21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have preloader and the HBC. I was installing a health menu replacement thing and now every time I go to the wii menu it's just a black screen. So what do I do to fix it?

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Install a correct health screen. If you can get into HBC either use SoftMii Tweaks or Healthii to install it. You'll want a NTSC version so look for 00000042.app files or .health files (I'm not sure if the .health files are region specific)

SWORD21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Install a correct health screen. If you can get into HBC either use SoftMii Tweaks or Healthii to install it. You'll want a NTSC version so look for 00000042.app files or .health files (I'm not sure if the .health files are region specific)
Yeah, I used Softmii Tweaks. I'll show you the one I used in a few min.

blitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like you've installed a PAL screen, and you're forum-flag suggests your on NTSC.

As you have preloader already installed; turn on Wii and quickly hold down reset button...now boot HBC, and load up Healthii from your SD card...now install a US/NTSC health screen.

edit: seems we all posted at the same time
smile.gif

and yep an incorrect region screen will give a semi-brick (semi if you have preloader, full if you don't I guess)!

SWORD21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, thanks guys. Man, I'm such a noob. Yeah that's what I did lol. Well, time for this to be closed I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night