[help] I think I messed up...?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by HollowedFear, Oct 26, 2015.

1. HollowedFear
    OP

HollowedFear Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2013
    United States
    So stupid tired me accidentally updated to 10.2.0.28 just abit ago with the news of hax 2.5 being out, anyways I've got everything for hax 2.5 on my SD card to update ironhax to it but for some reason when ever I enter ironhax to update (it's on 1.1 and not the latest version) it tries to run the homebrew but then just crashes after a few seconds or so.. it currently comes up with it being on 2.1 beta ropbin payload or something along those lines...

Currently I do not have any other method of homebrew on my 3ds other than an old version of ironhax, is there any way for me to update to the current 2.5 release or did I screw up by updating my 3ds and will have to wait it out till browserhax/themehax gets an update?

2. A_Random_Guy

A_Random_Guy Officially That Dev

May 22, 2015
    Malaysia
    Smea's closet
    Did you update from 10.X.0? or 9.x?

3. HollowedFear
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2013
    United States
    updated from 9.x ..guessing that's a breaking point on whether I'm screwed or not for the time being?

4. A_Random_Guy

May 22, 2015
    Malaysia
    Smea's closet
    Yep, your screwed as the 9.x payload has been blocked on 10.1

5. HollowedFear
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2013
    United States
    Alright well that sucks :/ only method I have is to wait till browserhax updates then I guess? Do hope they are planning on at least updating it to support 10.2.0

6. A_Random_Guy

May 22, 2015
    Malaysia
    Smea's closet
    Well, smea said that browserhax might make a return if they found a new webkit exploit

7. HollowedFear
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2013
    United States
    Ah I do hope they do.. guess I'll have to resort to powersaves for some stuff for the time being then until something new comes along.. stupid stupid me :c anyways guess thanks for telling me I'm screwed for the time being..