Dark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nvm, How come I can't open cydia. I clicked make my life easier during the page and now everything but it brings me back the the app page.

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That shouldn't have messed with anything in cydia....all it does it send a request to store your shsh blobs. Try rebooting and see if the issue persists.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it might just be me but when i jailbroke cydia never asked me to "make my life easier" but i think it did that by default because i somehow have blobs for 4.0.2 when i never went past 4.0.0

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
it might just be me but when i jailbroke cydia never asked me to "make my life easier" but i think it did that by default because i somehow have blobs for 4.0.2 when i never went past 4.0.0
Cydia automatically puts EVERYONE in a queue whenever a new firmware release comes out. It may take a few weeks until everyone gets fully processed, but as long as you've pressed that "make my life easier" button at least once in the past, Cydia will continue to cache blobs for all firmwares for your device. Very convenient, IMO.

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yup, but it can save the shsh to your computer. There is also an option to save them to Saurik's server. I think that if you do so, you will get the message in Cydia saying that it has your shsh backed up for x.x.x firmware.

hoist20032002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JailBreakMe worked for me but even the site and people who run it say that it's still in the works to get out all the bugs in it. Took me a couple tries but it now a 100% works! (:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...